Swimming with Dolphins is an experience you will never forget!
Cancun, Isla Mujeres and the Riviera Maya have many Swim with Dolphins programs at different locations, called 'dolphinariums'. This can be a little confusing, so we will try to help make it easier to choose the right program for your family.
We offer several places to Swim with Dolphins. Each location has different programs from which to choose.
- Dreams Cancun at Dreams Hotel at KM 9. This is a beautiful dolphinarium in the heart of Cancun's Hotel Zone.
- Dolphin Discovery & Garrafon Park. Swim with dolphins or experience Sea Life Discovery Program including dolphins, manatees, sea lions and stingrays or the Royal Garrafon park with dolphin adventures.Transportation from Cancun is included.
- Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras. Swim with Dolphins or Swim with Manatees in the Riviera Maya with transportation included.
- Cozumel. Even more options to swim or DIVE with dolphins, sea lions and manatees on the island of Cozumel.
- Xel-Ha Park. If you are planning a day trip to Xel-Ha, you can Swim with Dolphins inside the park. Transportation and Xel-Ha entrance is NOT included in the price and must be booked separately.
- Xcaret Park. Again, the transportation and entrance tickets to Xcaret Park are not included and need to be booked separately.
Delphinus Dreams Cancun
8 hours Trainer for a day $199
35 min Interax Program $109
50 min Primax Program $149
50 min Sea Trek $149
Primax + Xel-Ha tour $262
30 min Dolphin Ride $99
60 min Primax $149
60 min The One Program $499
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us.
- To Cancel: Call us by 12:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund your deposit.
- Cancellations can be made by email 48 hours before your tour departs. Less than 48 hours before tour time, it's best to call our office.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 12:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- Here is all of our Contact Info