Extreme Zipline circuit over the Jungle Canopy!
Selvatica's Extreme Canopy Zip Line Adventure has been recognized by Travel & Leisure magazine as the #1 attraction in Mexico! This is our "must-see" tour.
Experience the thrill of flying through the jungle canopy on our 12 extreme zip lines. Next, jump into our Army Truck and head over to the fresh-water cenote, or sinkhole, where you can relax and cool off in the clear water. Dive right in or zip line drop into the water. After the tour have a light lunch and beverages.
|Adult Rate: $84 USD Child Rate: $49 USD (Kids age 5-11)|
Book online here, complete the deposit payment and we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
- Round trip transportation
- Extreme Zipline circuit
- Swim in the cenote
- Army Truck ride
- Light lunch and purified water
- Guide, gear, instructions
- Minimum age: Children as young as 3 can go on the zip line when “tethered” to one of our guides. Children must be 8 yrs old to go alone and not tethered to a guide. Kids 3-4 yrs are FREE
- Maximum weight limit for the Zip line is 330 pounds or 47 inches for the harness
- All weather tour
Restrictions: No pregnant women, back pains, or heart problems.
Schedules: 9 AM, 10:30 AM, 12 PM & 1:30 PM
Length: 3.5 hours (approx. 5.5 hours with travel time)
Days: Monday - Saturday (no Sunday)
Bring: Wear light clothing, tennis shoes or sport sandals, sunglasses, bathing suit, towel, money for photos/videos/souvenirs.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us.
- To Cancel: Call us by 12:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund your deposit.
- Cancellations can be made by email 48 hours before your tour departs. Less than 48 hours before tour time, it's best to call our office.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 12:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- Here is all of our Contact Info