Ultimate Adventure at Hidden Worlds Cenotes
Experience the jungle like Tarzan!!! The Ultimate adventure is available nowhere else in the world. Allow yourself to soar like a bird above the jungle canopy, then swoop down into the mysterious beauty of the cenotes. Choose your own speed as you pedal over a spectacular jungle vista. Then, pause at the midpoint of the one-kilometer circuit to refresh yourself in the waters of Tak Bi Luum (The Hidden Worlds) cenote, donning snorkel gear to explore the delicate wonders beneath the jungle floor.
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult age 12 years + $
Price per Child age 39" tall - 11 yrs $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote as you will need 2 or more vans.
- Pick up time whenever you wish.
- Private transportation from your hotel to Hidden Worlds Cenotes
- Ultimate Jungle activities & equipment
- Unlimited access...do each activity as many times as you like!
- Lunch and 1 soda or water
- Optional trip to Tulum Ruins where you can explore on your own or hire an official guide (about $35 usd)
- Transportation back to your hotel
- Swimsuit & towel
- Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses
- Walking shoes & Camera
Ultimate Adventure includes Jungle Zip-Line, SkyCycle, Cenote Splashdown Zip-line, Rappel, and Cavern Snorkeling.
Minimum Height: 1 meter (39 inches tall).
Add on Option: You can add on Tulum Ruins or Coba Ruins for an additional $6 per adult. (see shopping cart)
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us.
- To Cancel: Call us by 12:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund your deposit.
- Cancellations can be made by email 48 hours before your tour departs. Less than 48 hours before tour time, it's best to call our office.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 12:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- Here is all of our Contact Info