Explore the bird and wildlife refuge on this untouched island.
Isla Contoy is considered the most important nesting place of sea birds in all of the Mexican Caribbean. Only a few tour companies have permission to bring guests to the island and only 200 visitors are allowed daily.
Enjoy a tour of this untouched and natrually beautiful island with a knowledgable guide, snorkeling on the reef, buffet lunch on the beach and time to play with Samantha, the islands friendly angel ray.
- Open Bar - Domestic drinks
- Continental Breakfast (Fruit, sweet bread, juice)
- Snorkeling on the Ixlache Reef (snorkeling equipment rental is $5 per person extra)
- Bi-lingual giuded tour of Isla Contoy
- Buffet lunch (salad bar, fish, fajitas, rice)
- Go to the marina at Scuba Cancun, located at KM 5 in the hotel zone, by 8:45AM
- 9:00AM - 10:30AM: Continental breakfast during boat ride to Ixlache Reef
- 10:30AM - 11:15AM: Snorkel on the reef (equipment & reef tax extra) or stay on the boat
- 11:15AM - 3:30PM: Isla Contoy - bi-lingual guided tour and free time to explore the island
- 2:10PM - 3:30PM: Buffet lunch on the island
- 3:45PM - 5:00PM: Return to marina at Scuba Cancun
|Adult Rate: $99 USD |
Child Rate: $49 USD
DOES NOT INCLUDE: Snorkeling equipment rental $5 per person, Reef fee $5 per person (only for those that snorkel), Tip to the crew and guide, Transportation to/from your Cancun hotel
You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 5, across the street from Casa Maya Hotel. Cancun Bus video
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info