Beautiful Tulum ruins right on the ocean & climb the Coba Pyramid
Experience a full day of Mayan history and beauty on this combo tour to Tulum Mexico, the only archeological site in the area overlooking the ocean, and to Coba Mexico, which is beautiful and mysterious - a visit here requires some walking, but it is worth it.
You can still climb the ruins at Coba. There are bikes you can rent to get you back through the jungle to the ruins. The Tulum & Coba combo tour is one of the most complete Mayan tours available!
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult age 10 yrs + $
Price per Child age 5-9 yrs $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote as you will need 2 or more vans.
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Tulum, entrance fee to Coba, tolls and parking
- DOES NOT include guide in Tulum, guide in Coba, (approx $50 USD each), lunch or a tip to the driver if warranted
- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM
- Tulum ruins. Hire a tour guide or just explore on your own.
- Coba is about 50 km west of Tulum, climb the ruins and explore.
- Tulum express tours and Coba express tours available
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch
ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
ADD ON OPTIONS:
- Stop at a small Mayan Village and visit a Mayan family house showing you a little about how the Mayan people live today. Here you can try a classic Yucatan chicken taco homemade and they can show you how they make tortillas. Additional cost: $5 per person.
- Trip to two cenotes called Tankach Ha and Multum Ha. Both are inside caves but are completely different. Bring your bathing suits and towels! They have platforms to jump in the fresh water! Additional cost: $10 per person.
Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us.
- To Cancel: Call us by 12:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund your deposit.
- Cancellations can be made by email 48 hours before your tour departs. Less than 48 hours before tour time, it's best to call our office.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 12:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- Here is all of our Contact Info