Scuba Dive on the coral reefs, at Cozumel, in cenotes or at Cancun's Underwater Museum.
Dive with Scuba Cancun, the original dive shop of Cancun. Experienced dive masters will show you some of the Caribbean's hidden underwater treasures.
On Wednesdays and Fridays, our Cancun dives go to the famous Underwater Museum. The museum was created by Jason deCaires Taylor in the waters between Cancun and Isla Mujeres in 2010. With over 400 sculptures, the Underwater Museum will act as an artificial reef.
Scuba diving in Cancun and Cozumel allows you to see and experience a whole different underwater world filled with brightly colored schools of fish, coral of all kinds, and many other forms of sea life.
Certified divers can choose from any of the dives above. If you want to learn to dive, or just try diving once, book the Resort Course. Want to get certified? Choose the Referral or Open Water Course.
Minimum age to dive is 10 years old. Ages 10 to 16 years must have a signed release from parent or guardian.
If some of your group wants to dive while others snorkel, we have that option too!
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info