Tour the most impressive of all the Mayan ruins. Find out for yourself why the Mayan culture was the most advance in the world.
El Castillo pyramid has 91 steps x 4 sides and the one on top for a total of 365. The first known calendar, more accurate than the one we use today was made by the Mayans. Visit the court to see where the Mayan Ball Game was played.
The best value on your Chichen Itza tour is the Classic Tour. This tour includes everything you need and more. See below for all the details.
- Air conditioned round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch and souvenir shopping
- Stop at fresh water cavern Cenote, an important part of Mayan history
- Bilingual Certified INAH Guide at Chichen Itza (Split into Separate English & Spanish Groups)
- Free time to explore and take photos
- Pickup at your hotel (or near-by location)
- Panoramic view of Valladolid (from the tour bus)
- Cenote trip to swim in the fresh water
- 1PM lunch with a festive show where regional people perform traditional dances to folklore music (drinks not included)
- Chichen Itza Ruins for your guided tour and free time to explore and take photos
- Return to your hotel. Exact Itinerary Subject to Change
Bring: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera, swim suit and towel. **TIP: Lunch is at 1PM so grab a bite to eat before you leave the hotel in the morning or bring a snack.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us.
- To Cancel: Call us by 12:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund your deposit.
- Cancellations can be made by email 48 hours before your tour departs. Less than 48 hours before tour time, it's best to call our office.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 12:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- Here is all of our Contact Info