Tour the most impressive of all the Mayan ruins. Find out for yourself why the Mayan culture was the most advance in the world.
El Castillo pyramid has 91 steps x 4 sides and the one on top for a total of 365. The first known calendar, more accurate than the one we use today was made by the Mayans. Visit the court to see where the Mayan Ball Game was played.
The best value on your Chichen Itza tour is the Classic Tour. This tour includes everything you need and more. See below for all the details.
- Pickup at your hotel (or near-by location)
- Panoramic view of Valladolid (from the tour bus)
- Cenote trip to swim in the fresh water
- 1PM lunch with a festive show where regional people perform traditional dances to folklore music (drinks not included)
- Chichen Itza Ruins for your guided tour and free time to explore and take photos
- Return to your hotel. Exact Itinerary Subject to Change
Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera, swim suit and towel. **TIP: Lunch is at 1PM so grab a bite to eat before you leave the hotel in the morning or bring a snack.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info