Explore Cancun like never before; through the jungle in a Hummer!
Each tour includes your own Hummer for up to 5 people, fuel, experienced adventure guide, tour and entry to Ruinas del Rey (The Kings Ruins), entrance into private reserve, a swim in a sacred underground Cenote, lunch in a restaurant, tour of the town and your entry fees into the CrocoCun Zoo.
While in the Reserve there is even an optional zip line you can try! This is the perfect adventure tour for families with kids of all ages.
- Soda & Chips & water
- El Rey Ruins
- CrocoCun Zoo
- Cenote swim & zip line
- Puerto Morelos village tour
- Swimsuit / Towel
- Comfortable clothes / shoes
- Spending money
- Sunscreen / Bug Spray
- Fun Attitude!
Info: Meeting point: La Isla Shopping Village Cancun (Blvd. Kukulcan KM 12.5 @ the main entrance) Daily tours, rain or shine, all year long!
Round Trip transportation is available from the Riviera Maya for an additional cost of $20 - $30 per person, depending on hotel location. See shopping cart on next page.
Kids under 3 are FREE!
Each tour includes your own Hummer for up to 5 people, Fuel, Experienced adventure guide, Tour and entry to Ruinas del Rey (The Kings Ruins), entrance into private reserve, a swim in a sacred underground Cenote, lunch in a restaurant, tour of the town and your entry fees into the CrocoCun Zoo. While in the Reserve there is even an optional zip line you can try!
Tour and full access to Mayan Ruins with more than 400 iguanas! Swim, cliff dive, or snorkel in underground natural wells.(2 different cenotes) and experience the zip line ride inside the cenote. Experience the ultimate 4X4 drive in the jungle and in the swamps.
Lunch in a real mexican restaurant (traditional mexican food). Interactive Zoo: You will be able to touch, hold and feed species such as macaws, spider monkeys, snakes, deers, and of course you will walk among prehistoric CROCODILES! Visit an authentic Mexican town with exceptional Arts & Crafts. We have tours every day of the year (Rain or Shine)
Sharing your vehicle depends on the people that are booked for that day, in any case you will be able to drive it.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us.
- To Cancel: Call us by 12:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund your deposit.
- Cancellations can be made by email 48 hours before your tour departs. Less than 48 hours before tour time, it's best to call our office.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 12:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- Here is all of our Contact Info