Tulum ruins and Snorkeling with sea turtles at Akumal
Tour Tulum ruins, explore Tulum beach, and then snorkel in the ocean with sea turtles in their natural environment in Akumal. Akmual is home to the sea turtle nesting grounds. It is amazing to swim with the turtles (who don't seem to mind or care that we were there).
Private tour lets you decide the pickup time and hom much or little time you spend in Tulum ruins and snorkeling with the sea turtles.
TOUR NOT AVAILABLE DURING FEBRUARY & SEPTEMBER.
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult 13 years + $
Price per Child 5-12 years $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees, entrance fees & taxes
- Snorkel gear, lockers & showers at Akumal ($5.50 USD tax at Akumal is included)
- Note: there is a small federal fee for video cams at Tulum
- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM
- Tulum ruins. Hire a tour guide or just explore on your own.
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch
- Akumal Bay for snorkeling with the sea turtles
- All sites of ruins close at 5PM. Plan your time accordingly.
ADD ON OPTION:
- Reef Snorkeling in Puerto Morelos. This is my FAVORITE spot to snorkel on the coral reef. Includes gear and guide. Additional cost: $30 per person
Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera.
Official guide inside Tulum is not included and can be purchased at the entrance for approx $50 - $75 for a 90 minute tour. Tram from parking lot to ruins entrance is 20 pesos per person.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info