Private trip to Tulum ruins
Visit the beautiful ruins of Tulum, the only Mayan city build on the coastline. Our private tour makes this trip easy and comfortable. You decide the pickup time at your hotel and you can stay in Tulum as long as you like.
You can add on options for zip lines, cenote snorkeling or snorkeling in the ocean with sea turtles at Akumal, Mexico.
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult age 11+ $
Price per Child age 5-10 yrs $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote as you will need 2 or more vans.
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fee to Tulum, tolls and parking
- DOES NOT include guide in Tulum (approx $50 USD), lunch or a tip to the driver if warranted
- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM
- Tulum ruins. Hire a tour guide or just explore on your own.
- We also offer Tulum and Coba combo tours
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch (not included)
ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
ADD ON OPTIONS:
- Cenote snorkel in the amazing Aktun Chen fresh water cenotes. Gear & guide included Additional cost: $20 per person.
- Canopy Zip line. 90 minute zip circuit over the jungle canopy. Additional cost: $36 per person.
- Akumal Sea Turtle Snorkel. Snorkel with the sea turtles in their natural environment. Easy and safe snorkeling right from the beach. Includes snorkel gear. Additional cost: $25 per person.
Bring: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera, towel & swimsuit.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us.
- To Cancel: Call us by 12:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund your deposit.
- Cancellations can be made by email 48 hours before your tour departs. Less than 48 hours before tour time, it's best to call our office.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 12:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- Here is all of our Contact Info