Great for kids and the whole family!
Xcaret is an incredible Eco-archeological park where you can see exotic birds and animal exhibits, snorkel in the protected inlet filled with fish, float the underground river and watch the spectacular Night Show.
Our public tour is a great way to save money. We pick you up at your hotel lobby and take you to Xcaret. Included is entrance tickets, all the animal exhibits, life jacket for the Underground River and the famous Night Show that runs every night from 7PM to 9PM.
Xcaret is the #1 recommended tour for families and kids of all ages.
- Pickup time is 7AM - 7:30AM from Cancun hotels
- Spend the day in Xcaret Park
- The Night Show is included (7PM - 9PM)
- Return to Cancun 10:15PM
Pack for this tour:
- Swimsuit & Towel
- Sunblock (biodegradable),hat, sunglasses
- Dry clothes
The Sea-Trek, Swim with Dolphins, and Snuba activites are not included in the tour cost, but are available at Xcaret.
Add on Option: Xcaret PLUS ticket: 1 buffet meal w/ juice & coffee. Full snorkel equipment rental, towel & locker. Additonal cost: $27 per adult; $14 per child.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info