See the bottom of the ocean with no diving experience!
Now is your chance to participate in the most exciting underwater experience ever! No prior snorkeling or scuba diving experience is required.
Enjoy the breath-taking beauty of natural reefs, plant and marine life on your own personal submarine, the BOB (Breathing Observation Bubble). It is like an underwater moped with a bubble helmet so your whole head is out of the water.
- 20 minute instruction session
- 20 minute boat trip through Cancun Bay on our modern catamaran
- 30 minutes assisted dive on Chintales reefs, located between Cancun and Isla Mujeres
- Soft drinks and water
- Optional: 20 minutes snorkeling on the reef (weather permitting)
- $8 Park fee/dock fee per person not included (pay at dock)
- Maximum weight: 285 lbs
- Total tour time: 2.5 hours
- Check in 30 minutes prior to tour time at AquaWorld Marina KM 15.3 Cancun Hotel Zone (in front of Paradisus Hotel).
- All participants must fill out a medical statement.
- Photos & Video of your dive can be purchased after the tour.
- Transportation is not included. You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 15.3 at AquaWorld. Cancun Bus video
|Adult Rate: $79 USD |
Child Rate: $79 USD
Featured on the Discovery Channel, the BOB is propelled by an electric motor and allows each passenger to enjoy the underwater world to a depth of 24 feet for up to 35 minutes.
Other restrictions: Participants cannot be suffering from asthma, epilepsy, have pacemakers, recent heart attack, or are pregnant.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info