#1 Nightlife Attraction in Playa del Carmen 3 years in a row!
Experience the awesome nightlife in Playa del Carmen with this all inclusive, "all you can drink", VIP escorted tour that includes 3 of the best clubs in Playa del Carmen and bottle-service in select bars.
Safe and friendly, our tour takes you to the hottest clubs/bars of the night- making sure we’re hitting the most-happening spot on any given evening.
If you are staying in Cancun, we also offer the CunCrawl in Cancun .
VIP Party Tour:
- We select the 3 hottest bars and clubs of the given night
- Available every night
- Tour size usually no more than 15 people per guide
- All you can drink for 5 hours
- VIP Entrance (no lines)
- VIP Reserved Tables
- Cover charges included
- VIP bottle service in selected venues*
- All you can drink in 3 bars/clubs (national liquor, beer, cocktails) from 10:00 PM until 3:00 AM
- Cover charges
- Party Guide
- VIP Access (no lines)
- VIP Reserved tables
- Bottle service in selected venues
$79 per person
(Spring Break $99 per person
Feb 27 - April 8, 2019)
Deposit is due at time of booking. Remaining balance is due IN CASH ONLY at check in.
Not Available New Years Eve
NOT Included: Transportation from your hotel, meals, tips. We don't need to use a bus to move you from club to club or walk for long distances since most of the clubs are near each other.
If you want to experience the best and most genuine of Playa del Carmens nightlife in one night, if you want to make new friends from all over the world, then this is the perfect choice for you.
We take you to 3 of the hottest bar and clubs in town. Your tour includes any cover charges, unlimited drinks, and an additional upgrade option to include dinner. This tour is fully escorted and you get "skip-the-line" privileges and reserve tables at all of the venues, plus bottle-service in some select clubs. We don't take you to typical tourist traps or keep you away from the real Playa del Carmen. Every place we go is the "place to be" in the heart of Playa del Carmen's nightlife. Enjoy yourself in a safe, fun way and be ready to party-our last club closes at dawn!
Here is our current line up (clubs might be changes without prior notice if they have a special event or if we think there is a better party for you somewhere else), be sure we will take you to the best places the night has to offer at the right times.
Current Itinerary (subject to change):
- MONDAY - Abolengo + La Vaquita (bottle service) + Mandala Disco (bottle service)
- TUESDAY- Abolengo + La Vaquita (bottle service) + Mandala Disco (bottle service)
- WEDNESDAY- Abolengo + Blue Parrot Beach Club + Mandala Disco (bottle service)
- THURSDAY- Abolengo + Mandala Disco (bottle service) + Palazzo Night club (bottle service)
- FRIDAY- Abolengo + Mandala Disco (bottle service) + Palazzo Night club (bottle service)
- SATURDAY- Abolengo + Mandala Disco (bottle service) + Palazzo Night club (bottle service)
- SUNDAY- Abolengo + Blue Parrot Beach Club (fire show on the beach) + Mandala Disco (bottle service)
- Minimum age 18 years. Photo ID required
- Hours 10:00 PM to 3:00AM. If you want to stay longer at the last club you can.
- We recommend you do the Playa Crawl your first night in town. That way you sample the nightlife and if you decide to go out again you know exactly where to go.
- This tour may not be available on specific dates or venues may change during Special Events.
- Meeting Point: At the entrance of our first club of the night at exactly 10PM. Your guide will be wearing a shirt with the Playa Crawl logo on it. If you cannot find him, just ask the door person for Playa Crawl. He will point you to us.
If you are staying in Cancun, we also offer the CunCrawl in Cancun.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info