Extreme Zipline circuit over the Jungle Canopy!
Selvatica's Extreme Canopy Zip Line Adventure has been recognized by Travel & Leisure magazine as the #1 attraction in Mexico! This is our "must-see" tour.
Experience the thrill of flying through the jungle canopy on our 12 extreme zip lines. Next, jump into our Army Truck and head over to the fresh-water cenote, or sinkhole, where you can relax and cool off in the clear water. Dive right in or zip line drop into the water. After the tour have a light lunch and beverages.
- Round trip transportation
- Extreme Zipline circuit
- Swim in the cenote
- Army Truck ride
- Light lunch and purified water
- Guide, gear, instructions
- Minimum age: Children as young as 3 can go on the zip line when �tethered� to one of our guides. Children must be 8 yrs old to go alone and not tethered to a guide. Kids 3-4 yrs are FREE
- Maximum weight limit for the Zip line is 330 pounds or 47 inches for the harness
- All weather tour
|Adult Rate: $99 USD |
Child Rate: $59 USD
Restrictions: No pregnant women, back pains, or heart problems.
Schedules: 9 AM, 10:30 AM, 12 PM & 1:30 PM
Length: 3.5 hours (approx. 5.5 hours with travel time)
Days: Monday - Saturday (no Sunday)
Pack for this tour: Wear light clothing, tennis shoes or sport sandals, sunglasses, bathing suit, towel, money for photos/videos/souvenirs.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info