Snorkel on the coral reef in Puerto Morelos
The BEST snorkeling is not actually in Cancun, but 30 minutes south where the reef is closest to the shore at the little town of Puerto Morelos. Here the small boats get you right to the reef to see tropical fish and coral so alive and vibrant.
The photo left is me snorkeling in Puerto Morelos on this tour. I have snorkeled in many place from Cancun to Isla Mujeres to Akumal and I have to say this was the best snorekl experience I have ever had.
- English speaking Guide
- 2 hours of snorekling on the reef
- Gear: Life Jacket, Mask, fins & snorkel
- Any age can snorkel
- $3 per person reef tax not included
- Check in 15 minutes prior to tour time. If you prefer a different snorkel time, just email me and we'll set it up for you. We are flexible.
- We can add round trip transportation from Cancun or Bahia Petempich for $70 total for your group. Add on option on next page.
Book online here, complete the deposit payment and we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
|Adult Rate: $49 USD |
Child Rate: $49 USD
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.