Top rated Cancun Dinner entertainment cruise for the whole family!
Come and cruise the Caribbean Sea off the coast of Cancun Mexico aboard authentic 17th Century Spanish galleon replicas El Galleon I and El Bucanero II. Capitan Hook and his crew are your hosts for an adventure you and your family will never forget.
- Prices in US Dollars per person
- Check in at 6:30PM, Cruise Departs 7:00PM, Returns 10:30PM
- Dock fee must be paid in cash before boarding: $12.00 USD per person. (ages 2 years and up pay dock fee)
- Kids under 12 years old are FREE! Kids eat from the buffet
- Max 2 free kids per couple
- Kids can upgrade to New York steak for $15 USD or Lobster for $20 USD
- Puerto Morelos to Tulum: $12 per person
- Transportation from Cancun hotels is not available. It is easy to take the public bus to the marina at KM4 called "El Embarcadero". Cancun Bus video
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info