The original Cancun Booze Cruise with Caribbean Show!
Sail to Isla Mujeres on the double-decker 'Caribbean Cabaret'. The party begins with an open bar which lasts all night. Arrive to the beautiful Private Beach Club 'El Pescador' for a delicious all you can eat dinner buffet. Then particpate in the most exciting Caribbean tropical carnival show with games and prizes.
Party all the way back to Cancun with great music, entertainment and dancing, and of course open bar.
Includes: boat ride to Isla Mujeres on a two story large catamaran, all you can drink open domestic bar, buffet dinner, Caribbean Carnival show, game and prizes.
Does not include transportation from Cancun hotels. It is very easy to take a public bus to the marina at KM 6.5 Playa Tortugas. Cancun Bus video
- Price in US Dollars.
- DOES NOT include a $7 per person Dock Fee - pay before boarding.
- Tour time: 4 hours
- Available Tuesday, Thursday, Friday only
- Available anyday for private groups
- Round Trip Transportation from ANY hotel in the Riviera Maya can be added for an additional cost of $15 US dollars per adult and $10 US dollars per child.
- Pay the driver directly for your transportation.
- Departs from Playa Tortugas (KM 6.5) at 7PM, returns at 11PM
- All your drinks and food are included.
- Activities subject to weather conditions.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.