Witness the magical site of the pryamid lit up at night!
Chichen Itza is one of the New 7 Wonders of the World! When it gets dark we are given the opportunity to listen and admire a projected light shadow over the architectonic elements of the building resembling a serpent descending to the ground (equinox show), Mayan warriors playing the ball game and the sound of death and life.
This is an exciting show full of history, light effects and awesome ancestry. Only available on WEDNESDAYS.
- Air conditioned round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Buffet meal and souvenir shopping
- Stop at fresh water cavern Cenote, an important part of Mayan history
- Bilingual Certified INAH Guide at Chichen Itza (Split into Separate English & Spanish Groups)
- Free time to explore and take photos
- Light & Sound Show at Chichen Itza
- Pickup at most hotels (or near-by location) appox. 9:15AM
- Panoramic view of Valladolid from the tour bus
- 45 min stop at the cenote
- Chichen Itza tour. Bilingual Certified INAH Guide (Split into Separate English & Spanish Groups)
- Buffet meal approx 5PM (drinks not included)
- Return to the ruins to stay for the Light & Sound show 7PM - 8PM winter / 8PM-9PM summer hours. WEDNESDAYS ONLY.
- Return to your hotel. Exact Itinerary Subject to Change
Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera, swim suit and towel. **TIP: Meal is at 5PM so grab a bite to eat before you leave the hotel in the morning or bring a snack.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info