The name says it all..a FUN DAY on the Island!
Sail to a beautiful island of Isla Mujeres on our double-decker boat. Once on the island there is so much to see and do! There is a kids club for the little ones, or you can nap in hammocks or get a massage, compete in water sports, learn salsa dancing, eat/drink to your hearts content, snorkel, dive, tour the island in a golf cart, bicycle and much more!
This tour is perfect for families with kids of all ages. There is something for everyone!
- Boat trip to isla Mujeres
- Buffet including fresh salads, pastas, baked bread, beef, chicken, fish, desserts, coffee.
- National Open Bar with a variety of drinks such as margaritas, pinas coladas, tequila sunrise, rum punch, beer, soft drinks, etc.
- Snorkel and activities on the island.
- Check in 9:30 am at Caribbean Carnaval pier, Playa Tortugas 6.5 KM Blvd. Kukulcan
- 10:00 am. depart from Cancun
- 17:30 Return to Cancun
Not Included: $9.00 USD dock fee / reef tax per person (paid before boarding). Towels are also not included
Tips: Comfortable shoes and clothing, bathing suit, camera, extra cash for souvenirs or tips. Private Club is totally safe for kids.
Transportation: From the Riviera Maya: extra $10 per person (Puerto Morelos, Playa Paraiso, Playa del Carmen) or $15 per person (Puerto Aventuras, Akumal, Tulum). Only available Mondays, Wednesday and Saturdays. From Cancun: You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 6.5, Playa Tortugas, Cancun Hotel Zone. Cancun Bus video
Extra Cost Activities: Motorbike Tour $15 USD; Golf Cart $15 USD; Towels $3 USD.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.