Eat your catch on this fishing excursion!
Our night fishing party trip takes you out in the ocean for deep sea fishing to catch Snappers, Sharks, Groupers, Barracudas and countless others.
At the end of the night, we will cook what you catch and serve it with rice and vegetables in a delicious butter sauce.
- 5 hours of fishing
- All equipment and bait
- Bi-Lingual guide and crew
- Open bar from the moment you step aboard
- Cook your catch on the tour with rice, vegetables and butter
- Check in is at 6:30 PM at the Scuba Cancun Marina, located at KM 5 in the Hotel Zone in Cancun
- Boat departs 7:00 PM, returns at 12 midnight
- Transportation is not included. You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 5 at Scuba Cancun. Cancun Bus video
A $5 USD per person fishing license and $5 USD per person dock fee must be paid at the dock.
We guarantee that you will have the freshest fish you have ever eaten!
Want to go on the boat but not fish? Cost is only $53 per person. Book here only $53
|Adult Rate: $86 USD |
Child Rate: $86 USD
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.