Ultimate Adventure at Hidden Worlds Cenotes
Experience the jungle like Tarzan!!! The Ultimate adventure is available nowhere else in the world. Allow yourself to soar like a bird above the jungle canopy, then swoop down into the mysterious beauty of the cenotes. Choose your own speed as you pedal over a spectacular jungle vista. Then, pause at the midpoint of the one-kilometer circuit to refresh yourself in the waters of Tak Bi Luum (The Hidden Worlds) cenote, donning snorkel gear to explore the delicate wonders beneath the jungle floor.
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult 12 years + $
Price per Child 39" tall - 11 yrs $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Pick up time whenever you wish.
- Private transportation from your hotel to Hidden Worlds Cenotes
- Ultimate Jungle activities & equipment
- Unlimited access...do each activity as many times as you like!
- Lunch and 1 soda or water
- Optional trip to Tulum Ruins where you can explore on your own or hire an official guide (about $35 usd)
- Transportation back to your hotel
Pack for this tour:
- Swimsuit & towel
- Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses
- Walking shoes & Camera
Ultimate Adventure includes Jungle Zip-Line, SkyCycle, Cenote Splashdown Zip-line, Rappel, and Cavern Snorkeling.
Minimum Height: 1 meter (39 inches tall).
Add on Option: You can add on Tulum Ruins or Coba Ruins for an additional $6 per adult. (see shopping cart)
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.