Xplor is the newest & coolest Eco-Park!
Features: 14 super high super fast zip lines, drive amphibious buggies over bridges and through caves, paddle through the underground stalactite river, and snorkel in underground cenotes.
Tour Includes: Air-conditioned transportation, entrance to Xplor Park, Buffet lunch designed to boost you with energy, drinks, equipment, towels, lockers.
Info: Park hours are 9AM - 5PM Monday - Saturday. Minimum age 6 years old. The weight limit for all Zip-lines at Xplor is 300 pounds.
Bring: Swimsuit, Biodegradable Sunblock, water Shoes, T-Shirt, Drivers License (to drive amphibious buggies) and money for souvenirs or drinks at the bar.
Peak Season Prices: Xplor charges more during "high season". If you book for Xplor during high season, the price is slightly higher.
Low Season 2018:
Jan 4 - March 20
April 9 - June 30
Aug 16 - Dec 25
High Season 2018:
March 21 - April 8
July 1 - Aug 15
Dec 26 - Dec 31
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info