Private Catamaran Charter from Cancun
Sail to Isla Mujeres on a Private Catamaran
Spectacular day on the water on board your private catamaran sail boat. Snorkel on the Caribbean reef then go to the island to explore, have lunch, shop...then try out the spinnaker on the way home.
Open bar while on the boat is included. This is the perfect day cruise for families and groups. Our crew will take good care of you while sailing to Isla Mujeres and everyone can try the spinnaker flying on the way back to Cancun.
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult all ages $
Price per Child 0 $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
We also have larger boats for 16 people up to 90 people. email me for the price of the larger boats. Each person counts, regardless of age.
Includes: Open bar (national drinks), chance to swim with nurse sharks, snorkeling on the reef, guide and snorkel equipment, buffet lunch, free time on the island, spinnaker fly.
- 9:30 AM - Check in with Samba Catamarans at MARINA ALBATROS at Cancun Bay Resort (KM 3.5 Hotel Zone)
- 10 AM - Boat leaves Marina Albatros
- 10:45 AM - Snorkel on the reef for 45 minutes - 1 hour
- 12 noon - Swim with nurse shark
- 1 PM - arrive to Isla Mujeres for a buffet lunch, explore the island, or check out the quaint shops
- 4 PM - Back on the cataraman, try the spinnaker (anchored parasailing) on the way back to Cancun
- 5:00 PM - Arrive back in Cancun
- $13 USD per person Sea Life Conservation / Dock Fee must be paid at boarding. Not included in price.
- Activities on Isla Mujeres are subject to weather conditions.
- Snorkeling activity is optional; you can choose to stay on the boat instead
- Transportation is NOT included. It is easy to take the public bus to/from the marina.
- The lunch and snorkeling may not be private.
- Restrooms on board all boats.
Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, camera, tip money.
DISCLAIMER: Snorkeling is not for everyone. You should not snorkel if you have any of the following: Heart condition, pace maker, asthma, poor circulation or high blood pressure. You CAN snorkel, but at your own risk.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info