Snorkel in the unique cenote caverns and on the beautiful coral reef.
Snorkeling for the whole family! Kids as young as 4 can enjoy the natural beauty of the cenotes and reefs. Beginner and first time snorkelers will be accommodated as well as the advanced adventure-hungry. This is a tour for the young and old and an experience that will stay with you the rest of your life.
The Cancun area is a haven for adventure-seekers looking for new challenges and places to explore. The transportation on this tour is private, the actual snorkeling is not. There will be other people in the cenotes/reef with you.
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult (12+) $
Price per Child (5-11) $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Round trip A/C transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, parking, taxes
- 45 minute snorkel at Aktun Chen cenotes
- Next Puerto Morelos for lunch & 2 drinks (beer, water, or sodas)
- Snorkel at 2 reefs for 1 hour each
- Transportation round trip
- Snorkeling gear & guides
Itinerary: 90 minute ride from Cancun. We suggest pickup at 8AM - 9AM. You go directly from your hotel to Aktun Chen Cenotes and Puerto Morelos. Private tours are for your group only and therefore you plan the day.
Pack for this tour: Insect repellant, bottle of water, swimsuit, towel, sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, camera. Make sure to bring a change of clothes as the driver will not let you in the vehicle if you are wet.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info