Chichen Itza - One of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Chichen Itza is the most important archaeological site in the Yucatan and voted one of the new "Seven Wonders of the World".
Chichen Itza Express Tour includes your van and driver for the day, entrance into the ruins, tolls, parking, taxes & insurance.
It does not include guide in the ruins or lunch. You can either make this a quick tour or you can spend the whole day in Chichen Itza. Your driver can suggest places for you to stop for lunch.
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult 13 years + $
Price per Child 3-12 years $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Chichen Itza, tolls and parking
- DOES NOT include guide in Chichen-Itza (Optional, 800 pesos ~ approx $75 USD for a 90 minute guided tour) or a tip to the driver if warranted.
Itinerary: It is a 2 and a half hour drive from Cancun. I suggest a 7 AM - 8 AM departure. Stay there for 2.5 - 3 hrs. Walk in the town, buy a few gifts, have lunch at one of the restaurants in Chichen-Itza, head back to Cancun early or go to Valladolid to see a small town. It is a great place to take a few photos in the park. It is up to you!
ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
- Add On option Cenote & buffet lunch: Stop at the beautiful cenote Ik Kil to swim in the fresh waters and have a buffet lunch of traditional dishes from the Yucatan including salads, rice and beans, grilled fish, chicken in an orange sauce, pork loin done in a classic Mayan sauce, beef tips, fettuccini primavera, fresh fruit, desserts and tea or coffee. Does not include tip or other drinks. Additional cost: $15 per person
- Add On option Ek Balam Ruins: Climb tthe ruins and see the distinct carvings up close. (Cancun, Puerto Morelos & Playa Paraiso Hotels ONLY) Additional cost: $15 per person
- Add On option Coba Ruins: Climb these ruins too! This site of ruins is off the beaten path. (Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal & Tulum Hotels ONLY) Additional cost: $15 per person
Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info