Explore the bird and wildlife refuge on this untouched island.
Isla Contoy is considered the most important nesting place of sea birds in all of the Mexican Caribbean. Only a few tour companies have permission to bring guests to the island and only 200 visitors are allowed daily.
Enjoy a tour of this untouched and natrually beautiful island with a knowledgable guide, snorkeling on the reef and buffet lunch on the beach.
- Open Bar - Domestic drinks
- Continental Breakfast (Fruit, sweet bread, juice)
- Snorkeling on the Ixlache Reef (includes snorkeling equipment)
- Mayan style Buffet lunch (salad bar, fish, fajitas, rice)
- Visit Isla Mujeres North Beach & downtown
- Pick up at your hotel (depending on which hotel) from 7:00 - 9:10 AM
- 9:30AM - 10:30AM: Continental breakfast during boat ride to Ixlache Reef
- 10:30AM - 11:15AM: Snorkel on Ixlache reef or stay on the boat
- 11:15AM - 3:30PM: Isla Contoy - bi-lingual guided tour and free time to explore the island & lunch
- 3:30PM - 4:30PM: Isla Mujeres Playa Norte and downtown
- 3:45PM - 5:00PM: Return to Cancun
|Adult Rate: $135 USD |
Child Rate: $119 USD
DOES NOT INCLUDE: $13 usd Dock fee / Conservation Tax per person. Tip to the crew and guide, Transportation to/from your Cancun hotel
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.