Private Ek Balam & Xcanche Adventure
Off the beaten path...climb ruins, bike to a cenote, zipline & rappel!
Climb the ruins of Ek Balam and uncover distinct carvings left by the Mayans. Ride a bike to the beautiful open cenote Xcanche, rappel down the walls, swing on a rope or zip line over the clear blue waters below. Unlimited activites at the cenote! When you are done there we head to Valladolid to see the cathedral.
This is a tour that takes you off the beaten path and exposes you to the real culture of the Maya people.
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult (12+) $
Price per Child (5-11) $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Round trip A/C transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Ek Balam Ruins and toll road fees
- Bike to the cenote Xcanche for rappelling and swim in the clear water.
- DOES NOT include guide in Ek Balam (approx $45 USD) or a tip to the driver if warranted
- Lunch not included, you can choose to eat at the cenote or at Valladolid
- This tour ends at 5:00 PM, the van will need to be on it’s way back to your hotel with no additional stops at this time.
Pack for this tour:
- Swimsuit & towel
- Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses
- Lunch / Spending money
- Walking shoes & Camera
Round Trip Transportation from the Riviera Maya
The transportation is per van, not per person
- Cancun & Bahia Petempich No extra surcharge $0
- Puerto Morelos $30 per van
- Playa Paraiso $40 per van
- Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal or Tulum hotels please book the Chichen Itza, Ik Kil and Coba tour instead. It is less driving and Coba is a comparable site of ruins to Ek Balam.
- We do not recommend it, but we CAN do this tour from the Riviera Maya for a $100 surcharge per van
You will have the option to add on transportation in the shopping cart on the next page.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.