Drive your own speedboat through the jungle and snorkel on the reef!
Drive your own speed speed boat for 40 minutes through the mangrove channel (the oceans jungle) to the world's 2nd largest reef. Snorkel there for 45 minutes and see lots of fish. Then you drive back again. This is one of Cancún's most popular tours. During high season space is very limited and extra deposit required if booking 6 or more people.
- Life vest
- snorkel gear
- Bilingual guide
- bottled water
|Adult Rate: $69 USD |
Child Rate: $49 USD
- Departs from Sunrise Marina, next to Crab House Restaurant
- Check in 30 minutes before tour time
- Tour length 2-1/2 hours
- 2 people per boat
- Minimum age to drive the boat: 18 yrs old
- $7 USD p/p Sea Life Conservation/dock fee not included
- Transportation is not included. You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 14.5 across from the Marriott hotels at the Crab House Caribe restaurant. Cancun Bus video
Pack for this tour: Bio-degradable sunscreen, towel, sunglasses, hat
You don't necessarily HAVE to snorkel...you can stay in the boat if you are shy of water.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.