Pirate Dinner cruise, fun for the whole family!
Sail to Isla Mujeres on the double-decker 'Caribbean Cabaret' with open bar which lasts all night long. The fun will be suddenly interrupted by enemy pirates who surround and attack our boat. After a sword fight everyone is in danger of being taken as their hostages!
- Departs from Playa Tortugas (KM 6.5) at 7PM, returns at 11PM
- Activities subject to weather conditions.
- Does not include transportation from Cancun hotels. It is very easy to take a public bus to the marina.
- DOES NOT include a $4 per person Dock Fee - pay before boarding.
- Tour time: 4 hours
- Available anyday for private groups
- Transportation is not included. You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 6.5 at Playa Tortugas. Cancun Bus video
Round Trip Transportation from ANY hotel in the Riviera Maya can be added for an additional cost of $15 US dollars per adult and $10 US dollars per child. Pay the driver directly for your transportation.
Add on Option: Lobster Dinner. Comes with full buffet plus lobster tail. Additional cost: $20 per adult; $12 per child
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.