Cancun Submarine tour is sure to WOW the whole family.
Explore the astounding Punta Nizuc reef from the comfort of our very own yellow submarine!
Travel by boat to the reef where we board the Sub See submarine. See the ocean floor in air conditioned comfort while our bilingual guides will point out things of interest. Apart from the amazing coral reef, Cancun is known for the many species of fish and other marine life.
This activity is great for younger children, a fantastic learning experience and a fun way to introduce them to the water.
- Bottled water
- Pickup at AquaWorld Marina to the Submarine Platform
- Amazing submarine ride to see the ocean floor
- Total tour time: 2 hours
- No minimum age, a great way for kids to see under the ocean!
- $15 per person dock fee, not included
- Transportation is not included. You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 15 in the Cancun Hotel Zone. Cancun Bus video
|Adult Rate: $47 USD |
Child Rate: $24 USD
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.