Private trip to Tulum ruins
Visit the beautiful ruins of Tulum, the only Mayan city build on the coastline. Our private tour makes this trip easy and comfortable. You decide the pickup time at your hotel and you can stay in Tulum as long as you like.
You can add on options for reef snorkeling or snorkeling in the ocean with sea turtles at Akumal, Mexico.
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult 13 years + $
Price per Child 5-12 years $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fee to Tulum, tolls and parking
- DOES NOT include guide in Tulum (Optional Add on: $89 USD tour guide for one Mayan Ruin or $129 USD tour guide for 2 Mayan Ruins) or a tip to the driver if warranted.
- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM
- See Tulum ruins. Hire a tour guide or just explore on your own.
- We also offer Tulum and Coba combo tours
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch (not included)
- This tour ends at 5:00 PM, the van will need to be on it’s way back to your hotel with no additional stops at this time.
ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
ADD ON OPTIONS:
- Reef Snorkeling in Puerto Morelos. This is my FAVORITE spot to snorkel on the coral reef. Includes gear and guide. Additional cost: $30 per person
- Akumal Sea Turtle Snorkel. Snorkel with the sea turtles in their natural environment. Easy and safe snorkeling right from the beach. Includes snorkel gear. Additional cost: $30 per person.
- Gran Cenote Tulum. Stop at this beautiful cenote to swim and enjoy the unique natural beauty of the Yucatan Peninsula.Additional cost: $20 per person.
Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera (towel & swimsuit if swimming).
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.