Great Combo to please the whole family!
Combine Mayan history at Tulum Mexico, the only archeological zone in the area overlooking the ocean (believed to have been the largest port for the Mayans) with the natural beauty of Xel-ha Mexico, a natural aquarium which is ideal for snorkeling.
Xel-Ha is all inclusive, so all your food, drink (including open bar), snorkel gear, towels and lockers are include at the park.
Our private tours save you time and are the most comfortable and convenient way to see the sights of Mexico!
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult 12 years + $
Price per Child 5-11 $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Air-conditioned private transportation
- All toll road and parking fees & taxes
- Entrance into Tulum Ruins
- All Inclusive entrance to Xel-Ha Park, which includes all your food, drinks, snorkel gear, towels and lockers.
- Note: There is a small deposit for snorkel gear at Xel-Ha, returned to you when you return the gear.
- Hotel pick up is up to you. Tulum opens at 8AM and it takes 90 minutes to drive from Cancun.
- Hire a guide in Tulum for 1800 pesos for a 90 minute tour, or explore the ruins on your own.
- 2 hours in Tulum is plenty of time for most people.
- In Xel-Ha you can swim/snorkel, float down the lazy river, walk through the jungle, eat, drink or relax in a hammock
Pack for this tour:
- Swimsuit, Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, Dry t-shirt, Camera.
KIDS: Children from 5 to 11 years old pay child price. Children under 5 years old are always free! ALL CHILDREN: proof of age is required. Make sure to bring a copy of their passport with you!
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.