Great Combo to please the whole family!
Combine Mayan history at Tulum Mexico, the only archeological zone in the area overlooking the ocean (believed to have been the largest port for the Mayans) with the natural beauty of Xel-ha Mexico, a natural aquarium which is ideal for snorkeling.
Xel-Ha is all inclusive, so all your food, drink, snorkel gear, towels and lockers are include at the park.
Our private tours save you time and are the most comfortable and convenient way to see the sights of Mexico!
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult 12 years + $
Price per Child 5-11 $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees & taxes
- Entrance into Tulum Ruins
- All Inclusive entrance tickets to Xel-Ha Park, which includes all your food, drinks, snorkel gear, towels and lockers.
- Note: there is a $25 deposit for snorkel gear at Xel-Ha.
- Hotel pick up is up to you. Tulum opens at 8AM and it takes 90 minutes to drive from Cancun.
- Hire a guide in Tulum for around $50-$75 USD for a 90 minute tour or explore the ruins on your own.
- 2 hours in Tulum is plenty of time for most people.
- In Xel-Ha you can swim/snorkel, float down the lazy river, walk through the jungle, eat, drink or relax in a hammock
- Set return pick up time with driver (most people like to stay until Xel-Ha closes at 6PM).
Pack for this tour:
- Swimsuit, Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, Dry t-shirt, Camera.
KIDS: Children from 5 to 11 years old pay child price. Children under 5 years old are always free! Children under 12 years old but taller than 55 inches tall, proof of age is required. Make sure to bring this with you!
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info