Private fishing and shared fishing out of Puerto Aventuras Marina in the Riviera Maya
Charter a fishing boat to experience deep sea fishing as you wish. Our marina is located in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico in the Riviera Maya. We have the most experienced captains ready to take you to the best fishing spots.
We offer 4, 6, or 8 hour private charters and full day or half day shared fishing options.
- Captain & mate
- Water, soft drinks & ice
- Box lunch on 8 hour trips
- Tackle, bait and gear
- Fishing license
Hotel Transportation can be added on for an extra per person price: $18 from Puerto Morelos, $12 from Riviera Maya or $5 from Puerto Aventuras.
4 Hour Fishing: 9AM - 1PM or 1:30PM - 5:30PM
6 Hour Fishing: 7AM - 1PM
8 Hour Fishing: 9AM - 5PM
Our fishing boats are handicap accessible.
UPDATE: October 2012 - There have been a higher number of Dorado (mahi-mahi or dolphin fish) caught here in September and October 2012.
All year: Barracuda, Amberjack, Grouper, Spanish Mackerel, Snapper & Shark.
April-Aug: Marlin, Sailfish, Wahoo, Mahi-Mahi and tuna
Catch and Release rules apply to all billfish.
Pack for this tour: Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, dry t-shirt, camera
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.