Sail to Isla Mujeres on a Private Catamaran
Spectacular day on the water on board your private catamaran sail boat. Snorkel on the Caribbean reef then go to the island to explore, shop...then try out the spinnaker on the way home.
Open bar while on the boat is included. This is the perfect day cruise for families and groups. Our crew will take good care of you while sailing to Isla Mujeres and everyone can try the spinnaker flying on the way back to Cancun.
Please email us for availability
Includes: Open bar (national drinks), snorkeling on the reef, guide and snorkel equipment, free time on the island, spinnaker fly (weather permitting).
- 8:30 AM - Check in with Cancun Sailing
- 9 AM - Boat leaves marina
- 9:45 AM - Snorkel on the reef for 45 minutes - 1 hour
- 11:00 AM - Swim with nurse shark (not included in price, check with crew for availability)
- 12:00 PM - arrive to Isla Mujeres, explore the island, or check out the quaint shops
- 3:00 PM - Back on the cataraman, try the spinnaker (anchored parasailing) on the way back to Cancun
- 4:00 PM - Arrive back in Cancun
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.