Sail to Isla Mujeres on a Private Catamaran
- Open bar while on the boat
- Everyone can try the spinnaker flying on the way back to Cancun (this is weather permitting)
If you would like to add on private ground transportation, to and from the marina, contact us for a quote
Includes: Open bar (national drinks), snorkeling on the reef, guide and snorkel equipment, free time on the island, spinnaker fly (weather permitting).
- 9:30 AM - Check in with Cancun Sailing at MARINA CHAC CHI (KM 3.5 Hotel Zone)
- 10 AM - Boat leaves Marina Chac Chi
- 10:45 AM - Snorkel on the reef for 45 minutes - 1 hour
- 12 noon - Swim with nurse shark
- 1 PM - arrive to Isla Mujeres, explore the island, or check out the quaint shops
- 4 PM - Back on the cataraman, try the spinnaker (anchored parasailing) on the way back to Cancun
- 5:00 PM - Arrive back in Cancun
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info