Beginner Course gives you the instruction you need, then we dive in the ocean same day!
Designed for people who are not certified (whether they have ever been diving or not). Dive safely under the direct supervision of a PADI instructor and in small groups.
Resort Course: We provide classroom instruction and pool practice for 2 hours, then we head out to the ocean to dive on the coral reef for a 1 tank scuba dive. If you have always wanted to try scuba diving, this is the course for you!
- Theory & Pool Practice - 1 tank
- All equipment is provided: mask, snorkel, fins, BDC / regulator, tank & weights.
- Certified PADI instructor
- Ocean dive to 27 feet on the coral reef
- Underwater Museum dives are Wednesday, Friday & Sunday afternoons.
- Does not include reef tax $3 per person
- Available everyday 12:00PM - 4:00PM
- Transportation from Cancun hotels is not available. It is easy to take the public bus to the marina at KM 5 across from the Casa Maya and Riu Caribe hotels. Cancun Bus video
|Adult Rate: $95 USD |
Child Rate: $95 USD
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info