Dive in the crystal clear freshwater cenotes located in the jungle of the Yucatan Peninsula.
This adventure requieres a minimum of open water certification. Dive in the cristal clear (250 ft. plus visibility and fresh water you can drink), cenotes of the yucatan peninsula, just north of the Mayan ruins of Tulum, that have been featured in National Geographic T.V. specials.
Water temperature is 76° F all year long. We supply 3mm wet suits for all cavern dives and powerful dive lights so you get the full cenote experience.
- Round trip transportation from Cancun
- 2 dives in 2 different cenote caverns
- Light lunch, drinks
- All equipment is provided: mask, snorkel, fins, BDC / regulator, tank & weights.
- Wet suit (3 mm)
- Dive lights
- Water temperature is 76� F all year long.
- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. (leaves 7:00 AM, returns around 3:00 PM)
- If some of your group wants to dive and some wants to snorkel, you can all still go together! Cavern Jungle snorkel is only $85 per person.
|Adult Rate: $165 USD |
Child Rate: $165 USD
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.