Catamaran Sailing in Riviera Maya
Sail on our beautiful Catamaran in the Caribbean Sea
Perfect catamaran sailing if you are staying in the Riviera Maya with drinks, lunch, snorkeling on the coral reef. Great for the whole family!
Enjoy the day on the Caribbean Sea sailing from Puerto Aventuras to Xpu Ha or Bahia Ihna (depending on the wind) snorkeling on the reef.
- Round trip transportation (Playa Paraiso to Dreams Tulum)
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jackets
- Certified snorkel guide
- Drinks and fruit in the morning
- Box lunch
- If your hotel is not included in the transportation range above, email us.
- Snorkeling activity is optional; you can choose to stay on the boat instead
- Children under 5 are free.
|Adult Rate: $110 USD |
Child Rate: $78 USD
- Your pickup time will be emailed to you.
- Leave the marina at 10:00 AM
- Snorkeling on the reef
- Extra stop for swimming in the ocean
- Arrive back to the marina 2:00 PM
Pack for this tour: Sunscreen & SFP lip balm, sun glasses, swimsuit, towel, camera and a hat.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.