Public tour to Chichen Itza Mayan pryamids
Chichen Itza is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Don't miss this opportunity to see the magical Mayan city.
Our Chichen Itza tour takes you from Cancun to the ancient Mayan pyramids of Chichen Itza. We include your transportation, guide, lunch and swimming in a sacred Mayan cenote (cavern). Save money on our public budget tour to Chichen Itza.
**Keep in mind this is a public bus tour operated by Mina'an U Xuul tours. After you are picked up, you will be transferred to a bus with guide.
- Air conditioned round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch and souvenir shopping
- Stop at fresh water cavern Cenote, an important part of Mayan history
- Bilingual Certified INAH Guide
- Free time to explore and take photos
Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera, swim suit and towel.
**TIP: Lunch is at 1:00 PM so grab a bite to eat before you leave the hotel or bring a snack.
**Keep in mind this is a public bus tour. After you are picked up, you will be transferred to a bus with guide.
|Adult Rate: $69 USD |
Child Rate: $59 USD
- Pickup at your hotel (or near-by location)
- Panoramic view of Valladolid (from the tour bus)
- Cenote trip to swim in the fresh water
- 1PM lunch with a festive show where regional people perform traditional dances to folklore music (drinks not included)
- Chichen Itza Ruins for your guided tour and free time to explore and take photos
- Return to your hotel. Exact Itinerary Subject to Change
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.