Private Chichen Itza, Cenote with lunch & Coba
If you are staying at a hotel in the Riviera Maya, this is the option for you!
Two sites of ruins and a cenote make this the most complete Mayan adventure we offer. Explore Chichen Itza, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, then stop for a refreshing swim in the cenote and buffet lunch before climbing the ruins of Coba.
This is a full day of complete immersion into the Mayan culture. The Chichen Itza, Cenote & Coba tour is one of our most popular!
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult 13 years + $
Price per Child 3-12 years $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your family
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Chichen-Itza and toll road fees
- Buffet lunch and entrance into Cenote.
- Buffet includes salads, rice and beans, grilled fish, chicken in an orange sauce, pork loin done in a classic Mayan sauce, beef tips, fettuccini primavera, fresh fruit, desserts and tea or coffee.
- Entrance into Coba ruins where you can climb the pyramid
- This tour ends at 5:00 PM, the van will need to be on it’s way back to your hotel with no additional stops at this time.
This tour is for folks staying in Playa del Carmen or south including Puerto Aventuras, Akumal or Tulum. If you are staying in Cancun, Bahia Petempich, Puerto Morelos & Playa Paraiso, it is better for you to book the Chichen Itza, cenote & Ek Balam Ruins tour.
ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera, towel & swimsuit.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.