Private Chichen Itza & Cenote with lunch
Chichen Itza with Lunch and Cenote Swim
Private tour to one of the New Seven Wonders of the World: Chichen Itza. We suggest an early start so you can see the ruins in the morning while it is cool and less crowded.
When you finish exploring the pyramids of Chichen Itza, we will take you to an open cenote (cavern) where you can swim in the fresh, clear water. Next we'll have a gourmet buffet lunch with salads, rice, pasta, fish, chicken, beef and more!
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult 13 years + $
Price per Child 3-12 years $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Chichen Itza, tolls and parking
- Trip to the fresh water cenote to swim
- Buffet lunch including salads, rice and beans, grilled fish, chicken, pork loin in a classic Mayan sauce, beef tips, fettuccini primavera, fresh fruit, desserts and tea or coffee. Does not include tip or other drinks.
- DOES NOT include guide in Chichen Itza (Optional Add on: $89 USD tour guide for one Mayan Ruin or $129 USD tour guide for 2 Mayan Ruins) or a tip to the driver if warranted.
- This tour ends at 5:00 PM, the van will need to be on it’s way back to your hotel with no additional stops at this time.
Itinerary: Drive time from Cancun is 2 1/2 hours. I suggest a 7 AM - 8 AM departure. Spend 2-3 hours in Chichen Itza, then go for lunch and to swim in the cenote. You can stop by the town of Valladolid on the way back to Cancun.
ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
- Add On option Ek Balam Ruins: Climb tthe ruins and see the distinct carvings up close. (Cancun, Puerto Morelos & Playa Paraiso Hotels ONLY) Additional cost: $15 per person
- Add On option Coba Ruins: Climb these ruins too! This site of ruins is off the beaten path. (Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal & Tulum Hotels ONLY) Additional cost: $15 per person
Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera, towel & swimsuit.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.