Race through the jungle trails in the famous Corona Buggies.
Imagine yourself flying through the air on our spectacular zip line circuit. You will feel the rush of adrenaline as you zip from tree to tree on our ultra-cool cables.
Next you and your partner (we will provide a partner if you do not have one) will drive your very own Corona buggy and rally through the Yucatan jungle to a fabulous Cenote or sinkhole.
Includes: Round trip transportation, Corona Buggy & rally, Zip line adventure, gear, guide, swim in the cenote, light lunch and a cold beverage.
- No pregnant women, back pains, or heart problems.
- Maximum weight 330 Lbs.
- Maximum waist size 47 inches for the zip lin harness.
- Minimum age 8 years.
- To drive you must be 18 + years old, have a valid drivers license and a credit card for security deposit.
|Adult Rate: $1 USD |
Child Rate: $0 USD
Schedules: 9 AM, 10:30 AM & 1:30 PM
Length: 3.5 hours (approx. 5.5 hours with travel time)
Days: Monday - Saturday (no Sunday)
Pack for this tour: Wear light clothing, tennis shoes or sport sandals, sunglasses, bathing suit, towel, money for photos, videos & souvenirs.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.