Fly Fishing in the Nichupte lagoon.
We offer a variety of fishing tours for all levels.We fish the lagoons of Isla Blanca about 20 minutes north of Cancun. Transportation from your hotel to the marina is included.
The Nichupte lagoon off Cancun has world class Permit fishing from May through September. We also fish for Tarpon, Snook, Permit, Bonefish, Seatrout, Jacks, Snapper and Ladyfish.
Itinerary: 6:00AM meet at the Blue Ray Marina dock, located on the lagoon side between the Ritz Carlton hotel & Royal Sands at KM 15. We fish the laguna Nichupte as well as laguna Bojorquez, which are both national parks. We fish for: Baby Tarpon, Snook, Snappers, Barracudas, Jacks all year round and during the summer months, Permit and Bonefish.
Included: All fishing equipment (fly fishing or spinning equip), lures and flies, guide, soft drinks and water, sandwich (6 & 8 hr trips).
- All prices are PER BOAT. Boats hold either 2 adults or 1 adult and 2 kids (depending on size / age).
- Pickup from Cancun hotels is included on the Isla Blanca fishing trip only
- Pack for this tour: hat, camera, sunscreen.
- Catch & Release ONLY
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.