Ride horses through the jungle at this secluded ranch
Our ranch is quaint, rustic & ecological with a focus on the well-being and happiness of our horses. What sets Rancho Baaxal apart, is that we only cater to groups with a maximum of 6 people per time slot. We want to make sure that your experience is unique and personal!
IMPORTANT: Please add the gender, age, height, weight & riding experience of each rider in the comment box during checkout.
- 1.5 hours of Horseback riding through lush jungle
- Bilingual Expert guides
- Helmets (optional)
- Beverage & snack
- Age limits: Minimum: 8 years, Maximum: 64 years
- 2 person order minimum, 6 person maximum. To order less than 2 or more than 6 please email us.
- Maximum weight: 210 lbs or 109 kilos
- Wear long pants & closed shoes
- Bring sun block and sun glasses
**Does not include transportation to the ranch. To add on round trip transportation, please email us your hotel name for a quote.
|Adult Rate: $79 USD |
Child Rate: $79 USD
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.