Fly over the ocean like a superhero!
Strap on a JETPACK and fly! Get weightless and go high on this Super safe & easy to learn jetpack. It is designed for safety, stability, ease-of-use with precise and effortless flight controls. Learn to fly, turn, hover and how to walk on water in as little as six minutes on the water.
- $149 for a 40min activity including instructions and 20min of flying time
- Add on 10 minutes of extra fly time! $199 for a 50min activity including instructions and 30min of flying time (add on at shopping cart)
JetPack Fly Includes:
- An orientation briefing � Our staff will introduce you to the equipment and discuss the safety features of the system.
- Use of a radio communication system whereby your instructor can guide you through the on-water training program.
- Use of a remote control system whereby the instructor can take over control of your throttle at the outset while you focus on learning nozzle angle controls. When the instructor feels that you are ready, he/she can remotely hand the throttle control back to you.
- 30 to 20 minutes depending of the service of your choice.
- Learn basic flight skills, like deep water take off, low and high taxi, forward Flight & Turns and landing.
|Adult Rate: $149 USD |
Child Rate: $0 USD
Any activity involving speed, heights, water or power equipment are inherently risky. Jetpack flying is no exception, but our extensive research on relative safety indicates that this activity is less dangerous than common outdoor activities such as driving, cycling, riding ATVs or personal watercrafts, waterskiing, parasailing, downhill skiing, or even crossing the street!
Transportation from / to your hotel is NOT included. You can take the public bus to Plaza La Isla Shopping Center at KM 12.5 in the Hotel Zone. Go to Marina Lighthouse to check in. Cancun Bus video.
- Minimum age 18 years. For flyers 16 or 17 years old, a parent or guardian must sign a waiver.
- Flyer Height range: 5 feet 0 to 6 feet 6 inches tall. Maximum Waist: 46 inches.
- Refunds will only be given if inclement weather and you must go to the check in to recieve your refund at time of tour.
- You must be a good swimmer and comfortable with your head underwater. You should not have a fear of heights.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance
- Bring: Swimsuit, towel, t-shirt or jacket. We offer wetsuits & water shoes to rent or you can bring your own.
- You do not have to be strong to fly, but balance helps! It only takes a few minutes to learn how to fly.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, persons with any cardiac condition or recent major surgeries.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.