Let you whole family see the bottom of the ocean in the safe and comfortable submarine.
Explore the famous coral reef in Cozumel from the comfort of our very own yellow submarine!
From the marina in Cancun we'll take you to Cozumel island. See the ocean floor in air conditioned comfort while our bilingual guides will point out things of interest. Also included is lunch and shopping time on Cozumel.
This activity is great for younger children, a fantastic learning experience and a fun way to introduce them to the water.
- Round Trip transportation from AquaWorld Cancun to Cozumel
- Ferry crossing to Cozumel Island
- Lunch at La Mision Restaurant Cozumel
- Shopping time on the island
- Amazing submarine ride to see the ocean floor
- No minimum age, a great way for kids to see under the ocean!
- Transportation from your hotel to AquaWorld Cancun is not included. You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 15 in the Cancun Hotel Zone. Cancun Bus video. From AquaWorld Marina we will take you to Cozumel.
|Adult Rate: $117 USD |
Child Rate: $59 USD
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.