Tour downtown Cancun markets and shops with a guide.
Shop in downtown Cancun at Market 28, Market 23, Walmart, Plaza Las Americas mall or anywhere else you want to go. This is the perfect trip for souvenir shopping and to see downtown Cancun.
Your private driver will keep all your belongings secure while you shop or he can help you bargain and translate if needed. This is the safest way to see all Cancun has to offer!
Tour the city of Cancun. Get out of the hotel and see what downtown is really like! Shop at Market 23, the locals market. Then check out Market 28 for souveniers and handcrafts or Tulum Ave.
Your guide/driver stays with you so you are completely safe. He will also show you the best restaurants, shopping and attractions downtown.
Private Tour to Downtown Cancun includes:
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.