Extreme Adventure tour with zip lines and ride double ATVs (two people per ATV)
Extreme Adventure Tour takes you on a jungle adventure the whole family will remember. Zip lines, ATVs and cenotes combined into one awesome tour!
Our experienced guides will take you from treetop to treetop on amaing zip lines and bridges. Next, hop on ATVs to drive through the jungle trails to 2 fresh water cenotes (water-filled caverns). There you can swim in the cold, fresh water, jump off a cliff or zip line into the water.
**This is a public tour operated by Extreme Adventure tours. This tour is not operated by CARM. Transportation to the tour site is shared
- Round trip transportation is INCLUDED if your pick up hotel is in Cancun to Playa del Carmen. (For hotels south of Playa del Carmen, there is a $15 USD per person charge for transportation-You must select the Transportation Add On when checking out.)
- Includes: Gear & guides, purified water
- Choose from: 8AM or 12PM, tour is 3.5 hours
- 6 Zip lines & 3 bridges, 2 cenotes, jump off a cliff, zip line in the water, 10 km (6.2 miles) of jungle trails on ATVs
- Kids as young as 4 years old can do the tour, Max weight: 120 kg (265 lbs)
Pack for this tour:
- Towel, sunscreen (biodegradable), sunglasses, swimsuit, camera & insect repellant. Light clothes you don't mind getting dirty. Tennis shoes or sport sandals.
|Adult Rate: $79 USD |
Child Rate: $79 USD
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.