Extreme Adventure tour with zip lines and ride double ATVs (two people per ATV)
Extreme Adventure Tour takes you on a jungle adventure the whole family will remember. Zip lines, ATVs and swim in an open cenote...all this combined into one awesome tour!
Our experienced guides will take you from treetop to treetop on amazing zip lines and bridges. Then ride ATVs through the jungle trails to a fresh water cenote. There you can swim in the cold, fresh water, jump off a platform or zip line into the water.
- Included: Round trip shared transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels (extra charge for hotels south of Playa del Carmen $10 USD per person)
- Includes: Gear & bilingual guide
- Two tour times to choose from: 9:30 AM or 1:30 PM
- 5 Zip lines & 3 bridges
- 50 minutes of ATV riding through the jungle
- ATVs are 250 and 350 HP for 1 or 2 people
- 50 minutes of swim time at an open cenote with zip lines & jump platforms
- Tour time: 4 hours
- Kids as young as 4 years old can do the tour
- Must be 18 year or older to drive ATVs
- Maximum weight: 130 kg (286 lbs)
|Adult Rate: $79 USD |
Child Rate: $79 USD
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.