Snorkel on the famous underwtater museum in Cancun
See Cancun's New Underwater Muesum of Art. Created by artist Jason deCaires Taylor, these amazing sculptures are made out of a special material that promotes the growth of microscopic organisms to help create a new artificial reef.
Snorkel tour goes every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday afternoon. Gear and guide is included.
Explore the famous “man on fire sculpture” a figure that is covered with fire coral, and the “Collector of Dreams” sculpture with several bottled messages of peace. The “Jardinera de la Esperanza” collects different kinds of coral formation as an underwater garden.
The entire project, called “The Silent Evolution” consists of 400 life-size statues described by the artist as: “Forming a vast gathering of people aiming to define a new era of living in a symbiotic relationship with nature”.
Snorkel Tour Includes:
Snorkel gear, boat ride to the museum, snorkel guide.
Check in at 1:45 PM at Scuba Cancun, KM 5 in the hotel zone. Boat returns to Scuba Cancun at 4:45 PM.
|Adult Rate: $49 USD |
Child Rate: $49 USD
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.