Snorkel on the famous underwtater museum in Cancun
See Cancun's New Underwater Muesum of Art. Created by artist Jason deCaires Taylor, these amazing sculptures are made out of a special material that promotes the growth of microscopic organisms to help create a new artificial reef.
Snorkel tour goes every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday afternoon. Gear and guide is included.
Explore the famous “man on fire sculpture” a figure that is covered with fire coral, and the “Collector of Dreams” sculpture with several bottled messages of peace. The “Jardinera de la Esperanza” collects different kinds of coral formation as an underwater garden.
The entire project, called “The Silent Evolution” consists of 400 life-size statues described by the artist as: “Forming a vast gathering of people aiming to define a new era of living in a symbiotic relationship with nature”.
Snorkel Tour Includes:
Snorkel gear, boat ride to the museum, snorkel guide.
Check in at 1:45 PM at Scuba Cancun, KM 5 in the hotel zone.
|Adult Rate: $49 USD |
Child Rate: $49 USD
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info