Fishing Charter for up to 6 people from Cancun
Private Fishing Charter 31 foot boat holds up to 6 people plus crew. Fishing spot is about 25 miles off shore.
The owner has been fishing here for over 25 yrs! Boats are 31 foot Bertrams with 2 fishing seats and 4 lines, out & down rigger, fish finder, stereo, radio, VHS, GPS and all safety equipment.
- Captain & mate
- beer or soft drinks
- tackle, bait and gear
- fishing license ($11 p/p)
- taxes (10%)
Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, dry t-shirt, camera
Lunch is not included. You can purchase a box lunch at marina for 100 pesos: ham & cheese sandwich, chips, cookie, granola, juice & apple.
Transportation to the Marina BARRACUDA is not included. It is located in the hotel zone at KM 14.5, next to the restaurant Puerto Madero. You can take the public bus to the Marina Barracuda. Cancun Bus video
All year we fish for: Barracuda, Amberjack, Grouper, Spanish Mackerel, Snapper & Shark.
April-August: we also fish for Marlin, Sailfish, Wahoo, Mahi-Mahi and tuna
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.