Obtain your lifetime scuba diving license while you visit Cancun. Do it in just 3 days!
Day One: Check in at 11.30 am for Theory, Pool Practice and Ocean Dive. (Beginners Dive)
Day Two: Check in at 10.00 am for more advanced Theory, Pool Practice and Ocean Dive.
Day Three: Depending on each students ability, dives 3 and 4 are done in the morning (check in 9.30 am) or afternoon (Check in 11.30 am)
SCUBA CANCUN has instructors that can give you the PADI open water diver course in 2 1/2 or 3 days.
Includes: theory, pool practice, equipment during the course, four ocean dives, written exams (very simple, multiple choice), log book, PADI Open Water Diver manual. DOES NOT INCLUDE $3 per person reef tax.
The coral reef in the Caribbean is one of the most amazing natural formations on earth. Coral Reefs are located close to the equator in warm, shallow water because many of the biological cycles that a reef requires take advantage of the sun's energy.
The reef's basic structure is actually a mass of small organisms, called polyps. When the polyps die, they form a skeleton made of limestone. A hard outer shell develops over this skeleton and continues to grow.
Reefs attract an incredible amount of sea life, including many different types of tropical fish, rays, turtles, shellfish and many more types of fascinating marine species.
|Adult Rate: $442 USD |
Child Rate: $442 USD
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.